Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello :)
Ytd night had to off maple @ 10.30, brother scold -'-
Everybody was like " Huh? So early? "
Lololol. Hmph.
Wanted to study for maths common test but was too sleepy.
LOLOLOL.
Hope I can score at least 35/50 and above?
Lol. English went through worksheets.
Saw many words starting with DE. HAHA!
LOLOLOL. Recess. :)
Smth very weird happen. Hmm...
Well. Super high at science lesson.
Went crazy with Qianyi Denise Maisie Jasmine
Maisie is soooo funny. HAHA
LOLOLOL.
I keep " Joey/Joyi Joey/Joyi "
LOLOLOL then ms chin come call me do the question LOL
Lit was sleepy. Yawn.
Maths went through the 3 ex. books
Maisie's are in high demand. LOL.
History sleepy
I like boycotts ;)
LOL. Malay was so z la.
Dw mention --
Assembly, English Daze
Okay lah, nice crapping with Tiffany Qianyi~
After school went to eat Subway!!
With Tiffany Yimin Qianyi Qianxin Chuanjun Jasmine
Was sooooo funny.
HAHA. LOL.
We super noisy sia. HAHA.
Went to library while Qianyi and Chuanjun went home.
Sit there dunno do what --
Went home at around 4+.
Played maple. Hehe.
Lvl 30 liao! :D
Same with Tiffany, heeeee.
LOL.
Had fun today! Subway ROCKS <3


Tmr is science and literature common test!!
I think I will fail. Hmm.
Hope that Ms Chin won't call my parents :X
Haiz. ):

It's no surprise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home